Sunday

Finding The Right Tools For Creating Wealth

Finding the right tools for creating personal wealth is not easy, but can mean the difference between financial success and failure.

Early on in my adult life I realized that working a full time job was not the best way to create wealth. I learned this as a teenager when I noticed the daughter of the company owner coming and going in her hot little sports car.

Yes, I was envious, but what grabbed my attention was the idea that the value of my labor to the company was not only capable of paying my minimum wage, I was also paying for her car.

Business owners are able to capitalize on other people's money and time to create wealth. If you want a great explanation of how pwerful this is to creatig wealth, read "Cashflow Quadrant" by Robert Kiyosaki.

If you have a goal to gain financial freedom, and enjoy the benfits of time freedom, you simly must learn how to build business systems to generate income from other people's time and money.

No comments: