Wednesday

Research Results For Home Business

Here’s a bit of info from the Small Business Admin people you may find interesting.

The research project identified two specific habits of successful home business owners, both of which seem fairly obvious and commonsense to me.

1. Home business startups are usually started on a part time basis until they have a chance to prove themselves and possibly replace the business owner’s job income.

2. Home biz folks tends to avoid opportunities that require large upfront investments or require purchase of large inventories that may not be returnable.

This all makes sense to me. I don’t buy or hold any stockpiles of inventory or equipment for my home business, and yes, I’m working it part time as I build an income. One day I hope my efforts will replace my job income.

Follow this link to get your copy of this June 2007 research project:

http://www.sba.gov/advo/research/rs304tot.pdf

Go To Free Tour Now!

No comments: